Zen Matrix Presents
A four-day journey dedicated to your personal reinvention.
[in.ner.vate, verb: to supply with nerves; stimulate; energize.]
Schedule of Events
DAY 1: WELCOME PARTY!
Celebrate with us as we kick off an incredible weekend of fun, friendship and total transformation.
Healthy food and cocktails. Music. Games. And live stand-up comedy featuring our special guest Jamie Kaler (Tacoma FD, My Boys, The Middle, Friends)
DAY 2: FIND YOUR WHY.
Day 2 we begin to answer the question: What’s your story? We’re not talking about the one you’ve *been* living. We talking about the story you were meant to live.
- The Acorn Theory: How to tap the passions of your youth.
- The Hero’s Journey: How to be the hero of your own story.
- The ZenVenn Diagram: How to find your true purpose in life.
Day 2 Excursion: Interactive Mystical Experience
DAY 3: EMBRACE YOUR POWER.
Day 3 is all about providing you with the physical and mental energy you need to complete your journey and to find success and fulfillment.
- A healthy start: Meditation, exercise and nutrition coaching.
- The Seven Levels of Energy: Learn how to master your energy and your emotions.
- The SPIN CYCLE: Master the force behind every thought that enters your mind.
DAY 4: MAKE YOUR MARK.
You have your purpose and your power. Now it’s time to make a plan. On Day 4, we bring it all together and give you the tools to launch your new, amazing life.
- AIM-SMART Goals: Make sure your ladder is leaning against the right wall before you climb.
- Pushing Past Pitfalls: Learn how to easily overcome obstacles in your path.
- The Accountability Factor: We will match you with the perfect accountability partner as you make you embark upon your journey.
Just tell us where to send the details!
For a (very) limited time! MUST JOIN BY jUNE 1, 2020
Brandon Millett, MAP, CPC
Founder, Zen Matrix / Entrepreneur
Founder, Zen Matrix / C-suite Executive
Actor, Comedian, Entrepreneur
Energy Coach, Partner, True Whole Human
Nutrition Coach, Partner, True Whole Human
Kristin Hiemstra, M.Ed., CPC
Author, Anthropologist, Vocational Expert